Connect with us

It Was Not A Stunt But It Was Not That Serious As Hyped – Kcee Opens Up On House Gutted By Fire

Entertainment

It Was Not A Stunt But It Was Not That Serious As Hyped – Kcee Opens Up On House Gutted By Fire

It Was Not A Stunt But It Was Not That Serious As Hyped – Kcee Opens Up On House Gutted By Fire

Kcee

The Nigerian singer, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo aka Kcee, finally opened on the fire incident in his place the first of September.

Remember, according to reports that were initially online, his house at Omole Phase II was emptied by fire, another report revealed that only his generator was caught in the generator’s house.

His brother E-money then went live on Instagram to rid all bloggers of blasting.

However, now the singer gives a different version of his brother’s allegations, because he admits that, although there was a fire, it was not serious and it was not a boost to promote his new album.

 

In an interview with HIPTV, he said;

“Well, ehn something about my house getting burnt, well, it happened, but not too serious about how rumor went.”

“It was just a generator that caught fire, they were able to smother the fire, it’s normal.”

“That’s why we cry for good governance, the risk of using a generator set is too high”.

“It was a little security guy’s mistake, I just want to say thank God to not having consumed the whole house.”

Continue Reading Below

Also Read:  " I Once Found Charms In A Nollywood Actress Bag " - Sarah Ebhota
Continue Reading
You may also like...
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

More in Entertainment

Advertisement

More Gist

To Top
%d bloggers like this: